Osmonds & Sons (Dublin) Limited was registered on 12th October 1932 in Ireland and was subsequently located at Little Ship Street, near Dublin Castle.
Osmond & Son (Dublin) Limited commenced trading as manufacturers, marketers and distributors of veterinary products direct to the farming community in 1932 and was a wholly-owned subsidiary of Osmond & Sons, Grimsby, England.
Osmond & Son (Dublin) Limited marketed its products through representatives in the 26 counties of Ireland and developed its business over the years.
Osmonds Representatives called to farmers (on bicycles in the early days) selling animal health products. The farmer collected their delivery from the local railway station. (not far away in days gone by).
Osmonds & Sons (Dublin) was acquired by The Cross Group (The Tierney Family) on 15th October.
Osmond & Son (Dublin) Limited originally manufactured its products in Little Ship Street and in 1969 moved to its factory in Tyrconnell Road, Inchicore, and in 1975 moved to the Broomhill Road area of Tallaght.
Launched non-Organo Phosphate sheep dip (Goldfleece Sheep Dip) 1st October.
Osmonds & Sons (Dublin), Limited changed its name to Cross Vetpharm Group Limited on 2nd January 1992
Cross Vetpharm Group Limited traded under a number of divisions/registered business names inclusive of but not limited to Osmond®, Osmonds®, Osmond’s®.
Osmond Ireland On Farm Business Limited was registered on 13th March 2009.
Alan Heaney appointed as General Manager on 22nd July 2009.
A new phase of development
Work in partnership with farmers, bringing more value on-farm.
Sell existing tried and trusted products.
We are constantly adding new products and services to the range.